Genevieve: I'll Get Married When My Husband To Be Finds Me, For Now Am Busy

Nollywood Queen Genevieve Nnaji, who recently released her first movie has disclosed her marriage plan.In a recent chat with Encomium Weekly, Genevieve again confirmed that she was ready to marry as soon as she finds the right person.

In her words:

“I am not bothered being single, companionship is great but the fact that I am working and I am busy keeps my mind busy. If you are busy, you would not bother about things that are not there, I will rather appreciate the ones that are there. Also, I will get married when he finds me.”

Naija men make una come for the Queen before Oyinbos snatch am o.

http://nigeriacamera.net/genevieve-nnaji-ill-get-married-when-my-husband-to-be-finds-me-for-now-im-busy/

No comments

Powered by Blogger.